View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 11:14 AM   #8
Genious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team RamRod
I could not stand being a Steelers fan. You know exactly what your getting from them every single season. You get a solid team that plays tough D and for the most part, mistake free O. You would know as a Steelers fan, that your team is playoff caliber, barring injuries, but in the back of your mind, you also know that you aren't getting to the big one either. I would rather a team not make the playoffs than consistently lose again, and again, and again in the playoffs year after year.

I couldn't take it. There's no mystery involved with the Steelers.
You're wrong. Cowher has changed considerably. This year they are very much a pass first and open up the field type of offense. Maddox + their WRs are their greatest strength. Their O-lines rush blocking is pretty weak too.
KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.