View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 09:00 AM   #99
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Him continuing to bring up the CC issue that he was told years ago not too, in conjuncture with lying about it, then making fun of the dude for some shit he caused is why he's gone. He was told to not continue bringing that shit up, he can't help himself in a fit of rage. I don't care that he's a liar, or that he threatened to commit fraud. If he did, he'd go to prison, but him violating his probation is what did it. I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't like it, but that's all I have to say about it.
According to his rambling narrative, someone else brought it up rather than him. True or false?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.