View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 05:26 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Nobody stole your $100. You did offer to give away your $100 in a fit of rage after you were stripped of your ability to create the lineups, but you are still a part of the group and you'll get your share of any winnings by the group.

What you don't get is the right to do whatever you damn well please with the $5000 that the 50 members of the group collectively invested. What you don't get is the right to be a complete douchebag and lose $3100 of that $5000 the very first week by completely ignoring the wishes of everybody else in the group and betting the entire bankroll without a consensus from the group about the strategy. What you don't get is the right to decide that the single most important rule of the group doesn't apply to you. The rule you decided to ignore goes to the basic integrity of the group, it was designed to prevent anyone from using insider information about the group's picks to steal a percentage of the group's winnings, and it was your ****ing idea in the first place. But as soon as you got an opportunity, you announced to the group that you were going to ignore the rule, and there wasn't a damn thing we could do to stop you. And you completely alienated and pissed off everybody else who wanted to help set the lineups.

You thought there was nothing that could be done to stop either of those things. It turns out there was.

If you want to air all of the dirty laundry from the Fanduel Forum in the open forum, then be prepared to have the other 49 members of the group call you out for your bullshit. However, if you have one lick of common sense, you will simply shut the **** up and pray that this all blows over.

Last edited by Lex Luthor; 10-25-2015 at 05:42 AM..
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.