View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 12:34 AM   #29
WhatUneed2Hear

I can no longer say we, i haven't been a good fan of the Royals since the last strike. I've been a fairweather fan and I can tell even to this day that The Royals always play great when I DON'T watch or pay attention. I'm serious about this..everytime i paid attention this year we lost..so i'm not even going to watch or listen to it. I grew up a HUGE Royals fan, all I had to cling to in 85' was the Royals as my dad had died a year and a half earlier and we literally were almost on the streets and so poor. My aunt bought me a cheap radio and i listened to every game that wasn't on during school or my job at the time. I'll be silently rooting for the Royals, but no i'm not going to jinx them and listen or watch the game.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.