View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 09:10 AM   #24
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

I constantly get keg in kc and Runkc mixed up... not that there is anything similar about their posting styles, I just have never differentiated.... I dunno, maybe their avatars have been similar before???... maybe it's because they both have "kc" in their username.... I have no clue.

You know what's ****ed up? Until like a half year ago, I used to get Reerun and Dave mixed up. And they are polar opposites. May have been an avatar thing? What sucks the most about being a n00b is that there are so many different posters to get used to... and so much lingo. However, when you start learning it, it makes this place more awesome.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.