Thread: Movies and TV CW: DC's Legends of Tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 06:17 AM   #27
Cheaterlover*

It was okay but I'm not sure what the point of it is. I like pretty much anything fantasy sci-fi--even the current "Supergirl"--so I'll watch it, especially because I like some of the actors (particularly Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, and Wentworth Miller). But it seems like a weird premise. Okay, so they want to stop Vandal Savage before he rules and destroys the world in the future... so what's the big deal? You pretty much know EVERYWHERE he's been, if you have him in photos at every big political event in history (e.g. JFK's assasination). Just timejump to the day before and kill him. Even better, just go back to ancient Egypt and kill him when he's a priest. I'm not sure how they're going to explain the need to timejump all over the place. It seems like an excuse to show them all dressing up in period clothing and trying to hide their powers--boy, that sounds really exciting.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.