View Single Post
Old 12-22-2023, 08:54 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I've said for a long time the NFL is the Bud Light of leagues, watered down for mass consumption.

I don't even know what to call it this year... it's been relegated to hard seltzer.
It’s been a weird year. I feel like defenses are up so offenses are down. But the nfl also has a huge problem with injuries. And bad QBs look really really bad against great defenses.

Normally pro leagues take this and introduce offense friendly rules in the offseason. Wonder if that’ll be the case here. I agree that more teams in contention is good for $ even if it’s uglier to watch. I also feel like Vegas must be making bank on this too because ugly football is harder to predict.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.