View Single Post
Old 12-22-2023, 07:51 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I think there’s better parity at the top in that there doesn’t seem to be a dominant team (unless SF shakes off their playoff yips).

But most of the parity is unfortunately that really really bad teams are for some reason in playoff contention. Leaguewide there are too many teams who are awful to the point of being unwatchable.
There may not be a dominant team but I’d be shocked if the SB winner wasn’t one of KC, Baltimore, SF, Dallas or Philly. Is that more or less than at this point most years? I don’t know. But your point about mediocrity is 100% spot on. This is the worst year, in regards to quality of games, I can ever recall.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.