Thread: Movies and TV House of the Dragon
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 12:52 PM   #69
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
That's hardly a ****ing spoiler. He didn't give ANY details or even plot information. If you don't google what he posted you would never know what the **** he was talking about.
I have no idea what the words or sentence meant. Just asking if the unofficial Chiefs Planet etiquette in the media center goes for this show too.

I read the GOT books before the series came out. I was going to read fire and blood after the TV show ended but was and am still pissed about D&D rushing the ending because they were tired.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 08-21-2022 at 12:57 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.