View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 09:44 AM   #10414
MVP

I wish my TD would merge in with Schwab already. I rely so heavily on think or swim, but would love access to some of the international indices.
Doesn't look like they anticipate integrating until mid 2023 tho.

Today marks one year of executing my options selling strategy. I have generated a cash return on my brokerage balance of 132%. I continue to refine the strategy, and while activity has slowed down a bit in the past couple months with volatility shriveling, but I suspect that the strategy will be a sustainable source of cash flow for a really long time. I am also curious to see how well I can scale the strategy.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.