Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 12:39 PM   #3702
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I would agree. But you have to start asking yourself, if you're Andy/Veach, was that first 7-8 games a harbinger of the near future? What if this season he can only give us what he did in the first half of last season (39/401yds/1TD, so 78cths/802yds/2TDs)?

I mean, sooner rather than later there's going to be a falloff in his productivity. When that happens, we're down to Rice and Pacheco as our primary weapons. Call me a pessimist, but I doubt that will work.
Gonna need to hit on the draft again.

Top 3 WR’s are off going top 10 and I don’t see any way Thomas Jr or Mitchell fall anywhere is even being able to trade up.

Jags were willing to give Calvin Ridley money. They obviously wanted him back. They aren’t done at WR. Bills met with WR more than any position at the combine.

They need to hit on a Worthy, McConkey, Legette, Wilson etc that will be available to them.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.