View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 05:21 PM   #164
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
You are one dumb sum bitch. They aren't winning 12 quack...
Such a substantive rebuttal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
This is said about the Chargers every year.

Mahomes is in his 2nd year btw- he is not a Rookie. And the defense has been rebuilt. Every position will be better.
Like I said IF the Chargers stay healthy they have all the pieces in place. 1 game has not cut all of Mahomes teeth my friend. You can split hairs all you want about the technicality of his play in his 2nd year and say he is not a rookie BUT we will see some ROOKIE MISTAKES in his 2nd year for sure. You knew what I meant.

Defense has not been rebuilt. It is in the process of being rebuilt. Big difference.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.