View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 08:47 PM   #194
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah, I'm planning on a badge or two and depending on the sound considering a cat back system.

Besides that, I'm keeping it as it came from the factory. I ordered the car. I'm getting what I wanted already.

People are saying these first year SCAT Pack Shakers may be worth money some day because they are the same block as the Hellcat and they are not making many of them. Oh well, its a daily driver for me. I got that damn car to enjoy it, not as an investment. Life is just too damn short to have a car like that and not drive it? Sacrilege.
Just keep the stock parts If you ever decide to go back stock. As for value, with the amount of "specialty" cars being pushed out I can't see many cars really climbing in value all that much. Drive it, enjoy it be happy.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.