View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 08:45 PM   #193
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
Really, a car on drag radials at the strip. That's like me saying V's are cutting 1.7 60's because on slicks on a sticky track I ran that time. I get you're just getting into the car scene but guys are going to eat you alive if you're not careful.
No idea the meaning behind your words. Why does drag radials mean a <4.0 0-60 time is BS. I've seen others posted with sub 4.0's.

As far as me being a n00b, I'm not pretending to be otherwise anywhere I visited so far. I don't know shit. It would be useless to pretend otherwise.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.