Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2023, 09:09 AM   #25
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba View Post
Out of all those I have to say I would lean Legette over Coleman. Worthy's size could be an issue. Same with Wilson, just the opposite side of the size spectrum as I could see transitioning into a TE.
Worthy's size doesn't worry me. He's the same size as Davante Smith.

As a Longhorns fan, my concern with Worthy is he has difficulty tracking the deep ball. He's a great route runner and will excel in the short and medium game, but don't expect him to be consistent when trying to take the cover off a defense.

He could be a great companion piece for Rice....but one of them would need to clean up the drops or we'd have an ultra talented, yet infuriating receiving room.

If we were to take any Longhorns receiver, I'd be interested in Adonai Mitchell. I've seen him sneak into a few first round mocks over the last couple weeks. He's got size, speed, and is a great contested catch guy. He had an incredible catch over Koolaid McKinstry when Bama had the Longhorns were backed up inside their own five.

However, JT Sanders is still my preferred pick out of the bunch. He has that Kelce knack for finding the softspots in the zone and is a YAC machine once he gets the ball in his hands. He needs to clean up his run blocking, but it's something that can be done.

Last edited by ntexascardfan; 10-16-2023 at 09:42 AM..
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.