View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 11:52 AM   #158
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
I tried watching it last night. I REALLY tried...but had to give up after 50 minutes or so.

so then I went and checked out 13 sins. AWESOME movie! just great. I just love that gal from True Blood...so yummy. and the way they wrapped it up at the end was pretty damn cool.

I'm very....critical of horror movies. they're far and away my favorite...and MOST are far and away just horrible. it's always a breath of fresh air to hit on one that's actually GOOD.

Spoiler!
I never finished it - I watched Intruder from 1989 last night - it's sort of funny, actually - worth the watch
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.