Thread: Football NFL MVP... Brees or Mahomes
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 12:33 PM   #91
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Thats my point, what other "MVP" QB has a record like his?

I just saying just because guy has put up stats like no other doesnt mean he has delivered when it mattered.

You don't give MVP to someone because of the history of his play with the current year added in.

The reason Drew Brees has never won MVP is because he never deserved it. Maybe this year he does, but there is no way in hell if Pat throws 50+ TD's that he will deserve it over Pat.

Go figure as soon as Saints get two ALL-PRO backs his completion percentage goes up.
I guess we need to put a Dome on Arrowhead and learn some clock management. Maybe bring Alex back to teach Mahomes it's ok to check it down SOMETIMES. I did say Sometimes so please don't go ballistic, I know at this point we all want to err on the side of aggression.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.