View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 03:18 AM   #9
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
You just knocked the shit out of me for putting him in Round 1 and said he's a 3rd rounder and everyone thinks he's a 3rd rounder. You quoted things about that. Now you come here with this. I'm telling you, this is how I feel about Boyd. The kid flashes brilliance. If you can get him past his issues, you've got an All-Pro. In the late 1st, it might be worth that shot. If somehow he makes it to round 2, I'm running to the podium with his name on the card and trusting my coaches to fix his inconsistencies.
Yeah, we'll see. I might just be jaded on him...he didn't take the step I was expecting him to between his jr and sr season. I was expecting to see him step up and fill in for Holton Hill and be a lockdown, but he never got there.

Though, he did have a good showing in the Sugar Bowl when he was asked to cover Ridley the whole game.

If we sign Earl Thomas I think Boyd could be an interesting pick. It seems like the younger generation of Longhorn cornerbacks respond well to the old timers. It's a real brotherhood at UT. I'm pretty positive the only reason the Vikings signed and got as much out of Holton this year is because of Jerry Gray.

It'll be interesting to see how he tests out at the senior bowl.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.