View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 10:38 AM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
What player would you target if you moved up? I just don’t know if I see a player that I really like that’s worth moving up for. It seems like the talent bn 27-43 is pretty equal or hard to see some of those guys really separating themselves at that level? Or am I wrong?
Depends on free agency and our needs. There are guys I would move up for a bit in both rounds.

If we're looking at round 1...

I'd be thinking about Guyton if he was there at 23 and we hadn't addressed LT adequately in FA.

If one of Murphy or Newton makes it to 22 and we lose Chris Jones, I'd think hard about that move.

I think my target in round 2 would be to 50 which will probably cost a 3rd round pick. You don't really know what might fall there. It's really just whether or not somebody tumbles unexpectedly... Kamari Lassiter, JaTavion Sanders, T'Vondre Sweat, Edgerrin Cooper, Xavier Worthy, Ruke Orhorhoro... those are the types of guys where you never know.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote