View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 06:59 PM   #4852
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
They are blowing him because golf is a dying sport and no one aged 26-35 is playing. Golf needs another Tiger in the worst way and the PGA is praying it's Rory. It's good for business.

I, however, hope golf keeps dying because I can afford it now with prices slashed everywhere but couldn't afford it 10 years ago when everyone wanted to see if they could be Tiger Woods
What does an average round cost where you live? Here in the thriving metropolis of Wichita I can golf a round for around $20-$25 if I don't rent a cart. I played a course outside of Dallas a few weeks ago that had $105 green fees. I was wondering what us the norm in other parts of the country.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.