View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 06:54 PM   #30
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Can we set up a date and time when we pick teams. Its always some sort of free for all and end up with teams I don't give a shit about or don't follow.
I'll give these last two dingleberries another week to check in to CP. After that I'll make their spots a free-for-all. First come first served. Say... on Leap Day noon central.

Sunday, March 1st at 8pm central, you can start pushing over pregnant women and elderly people to pick your teams. Do the usual. Pick one in the top 16 and one in the bottom 16.

I already claim the Packers. I get them because I'm running this thing big whoop wanna fight about it?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.