View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 09:33 PM   #71
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I can understand that, but I personally find the college game more appealing than the NFL(granted, part of that has to do with the Rams leaving) due to the conference championships, the playoffs, and rivalries. I'd like to see the POs expand to 8 teams.
Fine, I guess. But you know it wont stop there. Giving more than a handful of teams a chance to win a national title after a grueling season is complete bullshit. Thats why I was never really a big hater of the BCS system. A great team always won and it rewarded the regular season. Look at CBB. It highly waters down the importance of the regular season, conf championships and the crowning of an ncaa championship by a ridiculous 68team tournament is just a big money for the ncaa and screws most of the schools. The bowl season is great because almost everything goes back to the schools and a big middle finger to the NCAA.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.