Thread: Mock 11/23/19
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 02:37 PM   #56
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Because our linebackers are literally aids doesn't mean the Chiefs have a good CB situation. It just means there's an even worse position.
And when you have finite resources to fill holes, it absolutely means that the AIDS needs to be addressed before the sprained thumb.

Yeah, I'd like to see the CB position improved, but our secondary has played damn well this year with little more than Ward, Breeland and a rotating cast of complementary DBs. They're making it work and pretty well.

Meanwhile, the LBs are getting wrecked. And the IOL is as well.

If you're looking at areas that need immediate improvement and are basing it on the actual performance on the field (and not name cache/flashiness) then I don't see how you can say CB is anywhere near the top of the list of needs.

By strictly a review of how the respective units have performed so far this season, I'd say CB ranks near the lowest in terms of concern.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.