View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 08:23 PM   #1556
Banned

Okay I have random thoughts I'd like to share. It is in regards to creation, science and divinity.

First off, please allow me to ask you guys a question, do you think our "God" of the universe is energy? I've always wondered this.

Now Im neither a bible or scientific scholar. I do however like to educate myself in both aspects, and get down to the nitty gritty of things by putting information together. Am I looking for answers? Sure. I don't expect you to give them to me, all I ask for is your opinion.

Here is the thing, the bible insists that the "Lord our God" is the creator of all things, correct? Yes. His creation of all things of course applies throughout the universe. Now lets also think science here. Science is an intergral part of the universe. We simply know its there, and we can't take that away nor dodge around it because its truth and you just don't mess with the truth.

Science pretty much describes creation, how particular things function or evolved, it is simply the backbone behind creation. Thats a given. NOW, here is the interesting part, why did I ask the question do you think "God" is energy? Because come to think about it, what is involved in creation? ENERGY! Its involved behind every creation of everything. Gets back to my question, if the "Lord our God" is the creator of all things then do you think "God" is energy?

If there is a "God", then he has to be linked to science! Thats the way I see it? But then why do the churches oppose science?!?! WHY? Instead of going against it, why not praise it, and make it a part of their teachings?

Here's another thing, we live in a universe where there are laws. No doubt about that. Now, according to the law of conservation of energy, it states:

"Energy can neither be created nor destroyed"..this rule applies to an isolated system

NOW the universe as a whole is an isolated physical system!! The energy cannot be created or destroyed but it can transform from one form to another. So if God is energy in an isolated system, then is he also energy in different forms?

When Jesus refers to himself as the Alpha and the Omega, Alpha meaning "beginning", and Omega, meaning "end". I wonder what he is talkng about? Is he referring to energy or is he simply referring to the beginning and end of humanity?

The way Im interpreting this, is, energy is, was and always has been existant in the universe since it is neither created or destroyed. Is Jesus referring to himself as "energy?"

Or, is he referring to the beginning and end of humanity...hmmmm?

we know god can't die, so the term "end" is not valid when it comes to god. and the way I see it, could beginning to end meaning always?

*Now, Im may be thinking into this a little too much, but its definately interesting? Im a little confused, but, here is the thing God created the earth long before humanity existed. Prior to the creation of the earth, the universe was here, and who created the universe? God! So, if the term "beginning" is used, doesn't it seem logical to go waaaaay back when the universe was actually created?
RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.