View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 03:15 AM   #249
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Not in my opinion, but obviously I'm completely off my rocker for disliking the pick...

Then, of course, the thing CP never gives credit towards:
Wonderlic 10 - 6th percentile. Scores below this mark are generally considered illiterate.
Wonderlic 14 - 16th percentile. Willie Gay, Jr. who is expected to come in and immediately learn how to play the position at an NFL level, learn the defensive playbook, and start in 2020 because CP.
Wonderlic 22 - 51st percentile. Scores around this mark (20, commonly) are generally considered average intelligence.
Wonderlic 0-9 - CP's finest.
Gay has a higher wonderlic than Ray Lewis...
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote