View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 01:34 PM   #14
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Final note - if you're looking to mount on the wall, this is what I'm going to end up getting for the TV in the basement that's mounted over top of the fireplace:

https://www.amazon.com/Sonos-PLAYBAR...ords=bose+solo

Sonos makes some pretty impressive, versatile stuff. Most of it can later be adapted to include satellite speakers, etc... They won't be quite as good as a fully wired, installed in the ceiling style 7.1 kind of system, but damn that's a lot of work. My understanding is that some of the new Sonos systems can also be incorporated into the 'smart home' tech but that gets beyond my knowledge base.

If you don't want to go that route, a Solo 5 actually CAN be wall mounted.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.