View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 11:53 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Does it make a huge difference in the sound quality? I don't want to go spend the money if it's just going to make it louder but not a better quality.
I have two older Vizio VS200's and they're awesome. The sound is enhanced significantly and since it has a subwoofer out, I have a 10" Yamaha sub connected.

The unit in my FR is under the TV stand but the unit in our playroom is wall-mounted, which provides more bass due to resonance with the studs and drywall.

I also have a Samsung with a bluetooth sub and it sucks ass. It was also more than twice as much as the Vizio models.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.