View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 11:26 AM   #3
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I've been tossing the idea around about getting a soundbar for the TV in the living room. Not sure if anyone has one but if you do....what are your thoughts on them?
I have a Bose soundbar for the television in our upstairs living room and a Sony soundbar with subwoofer for the television in our basement. The Bose soundbar is better than the Sony by leaps and bounds even without a subwoofer. They both are necessary in my opinion because the television speakers on all new 4K tvs are shit.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.