View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 11:23 AM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I've been tossing the idea around about getting a soundbar for the TV in the living room. Not sure if anyone has one but if you do....what are your thoughts on them?
My Bose Solo 5 is a nice one but it's big; not something you can really mount on a wall or something. As a single unit you can put underneath a TV on a console or something, I don't see getting much better than it. The only annoyance is that my DirecTV remote won't power it up so I have to keep the soundbar remote around to turn it on (though the remote will control the volume).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.