Thread: Movies and TV IT remake 2017
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 12:42 PM   #133
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
you know....I loved The Shining...don't get me wrong. I figured the technology couldn't deal with the hedge animals so I could understand that. but the ending made me mad. the book ending just screams of redemption and love overcoming evil and they ruined it. so I was mad.

The Mist....like you...I was absolutely furious. I can't believe King thought that was a good idea. I can imagine the powers that be in a meeting saying...we can't use the book ending because there's no resolution. so they made up that crap! OMG. you're walking out of the movie just SICK. good job guys.
I liked the no resolution ending so much better than filicide. just sick man.
Yep. I agree
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.