View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 03:50 PM   #73
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Every night brah.

My hygienist grills people about their habits all the time, I don't anymore. I have a big window in my office, I've extracted teeth and watched people walk out the door, stand in front of my window and light a cigarette after I just said "don't smoke, it increases risk of dry socket".

They always say "oh yeah, I brush and floss daily". So your gums bleed when I touch them because....? Or that shit that looks like bread on your teeth just got there in the last 30 minutes? Ok. Cool.

People are gonna do what they want. They don't listen. I just tell them their options and they can choose what they wanna do.

"I care as much about your teeth as you do".
THEN STOP ASKING ME IF I FLOSS!!!! WE BOTH KNOW I DON'T, GODDAMMIT!

Same dentist for 10 years and every time "how's flossing going...."

Dude, you just had your hygienist tattoo my gums for 10 minutes and my mouth tastes like I got punched. Oh, and when she tried to floss she kept wrecking the string because my wisdom teeth are in all the way and that shit's hard to get in and out because I have pretty much no clearance there.

Everyone in this room knows I didn't floss. Why do you need me to tell you this again?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote