View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 04:28 PM   #397
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Can't disagree with any of your statement. What I "see" happening is in the near future is that Hunt will go to the NFL and complain that Mahomes is taking hits that most other QBs are drawing flags for (and we've all seen them).

There is not a team in the NFL that wants to see their "higher tier" players (QBs) hurt and a backup playing. Not one. That's why these ridiculous "rules" are constantly changing to protect their "investments".

Monday Night? It was Goff that they were looking out for a little more than Mahomes. Hell, he's a kid....he can take a few hits, right?

Honestly, on that sack of Goff (4th quarter) I was ASTOUNDED that they didn't throw multiple flags on the D....
Mahomes had his bell rang, that is for sure. Mahomes is young and tough as heck, but he is still human. I have been hoping to see an announcement for that ****ing Suh getting a 100k fine like he did previously.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0