View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 01:19 AM   #88
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Blood pressure dropped considerably, and lost 40% of oxygen today. Septum has set. Pray for peace and comfort.
Very different type of deal but i watched my grandfather go days like this while he was on hospice. He was in his 80's and lived a long happy life. Not like Max being so much younger. It's very tough watching someone go. Didn't know Max too much but he always seemed like a good dude when we did interact. Sensed that he was fun to be around.

I'll join the rest of the folks in prayer that he goes with the least amount of pain and suffering possible. I also cannot imagine what his girls are going through. That's... I don't have a word for it. Just terrible. For his whole family and all loved ones.

Floppy i'm going to pray for you to be a calm, comforting, source of strength to his family and loved ones. That doesn't mean you can't grieve yourself, you have to do that. He will appreciate it very much.

Hang in there Buddy!

God Bless all of you
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.