Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 05:58 PM   #1979
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
The weather has been sucking but the high rivers have been beneficial to those hunting big cats. This 51 lb'er was caught by Chetopa May 2nd.

Holy sheeeit, where is Jeremy Wade when you need him?

Thats the kinda cat that drowns some hapless noodler with his arm trapped in that gaping maw... better chop those pieces small and soak them in buttermilk overnight, or thats gonna be one gamey fish fry

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
It's a madhouse around here. Fishing, hunting, gardening/property work, 1/4 a cow yesterday have a right fine pile of shit to bring the coyotes in. Who ever came up with this 24hr day bullshit or the first guy that said "I am going to work" needs a swift kick in the nuts. I don't have time for all the fun around me. Great times to be had.
Hey man, I'm just thankful I CAN finally go to work... was totally rained out most of last week, and two days this week

Cant load grain in the rain, the elevators dont wanna introduce that moisture into their bins
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.