View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 06:16 PM   #337
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Yes. I will go with Turner and Forte If I don't start LT. Gore has a bad matchup against the Jets. I guess this week doesn't really matter. I am already the first seed in the playoffs with a 10-3 record. I am just playing the #2 team this week, and he has beat me once already, so I want to do well against him.
Hard to set LT though isn't it.

here is something to think about

Despite his recent struggles, Tomlinson has always played well against the Raiders, including a two-touchdown, 100-yard performance earlier this season, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.
Spin: In 15 career games, Tomlinson has rushed for 1,815 yards and scored 21 touchdowns, more than any player in NFL history in 15 games against a single opponent. For his part, Tomlinson is still excited to play his division rivals even if the Chargers' season has been a disappointment. "It's still the Raiders and the Thursday night game," said Tomlinson.
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.