View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 11:19 AM   #24268
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I said the same thing earlier. I understand it, but still.

I'm sure Andy has made mention of it, but you just have to let it be.
Andy did mention it and said it was because of his no-look that caused Kelce to get wide open..
Quote:
“That one, he actually froze that underneath coverage guy who was working a drive underneath where Kelce was going,” Reid said. “That was the objective there. He was off a tick on it. It looked like to the naked eye it would be an easy A to throw it out there but that one kid that was underneath there, the flat defender, widened out and gotten depth but Patrick kept his eyes inside at [Sammy Watkins].”

“Anyways, he missed it,” Reid added. “It was a miss. I know he mentioned to you guys he thought it was going to be flatter or higher and all that but when you’re not looking at it, it’s hard to tell if it’s flatter or higher. I understood why he did it. The picture is there, so I can see it with my own eyes. It’s there if you guys have access to it, just look at the underneath coverage guy and you’ll see what he was thinking there.”
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote