Thread: Movies and TV IT remake 2017
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 12:51 PM   #189
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
My son and his G/F just saw this. He was raving about it. He said that they both enjoyed the movie quite a bit. They both like horror movies, and if the movie makes you want to look away from the screen at times because it's almost too much to handle then they feel like they got their money's worth. From what they said this is one of those movies.
The movie isn't very scary -- they could have pushed it a lot more than they did. After all the talk of how gruesome the opening scene was supposed to be it was kind of a let down.

Another thing the wife (who knew nothing about the source material) got lost on was just why Pennywise was there/doing this. They could have spent a bit of time going into his character back story if only as a set-up for the sequel where I'm sure it will be revealed, but I guess fans of the book who already know where he fits into the King Universe won't mind.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.