View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 10:05 AM   #37
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Are we sure about that? Have we even be clued in as to which part of the foot the deformity is located?

I'm no expert but I had read that if the deformity is on the back of the heel, in order to operate, they need to cut the Achilles, shave the bone down, and then reattach it. Apparently the recovery timeline on that is shorter than if you rupture your Achilles but still takes several months. If Berry had only learned of the deformity deep into training camp or at the start of the season, he may have thought he'd be able to cope with the pain and play at some point this season instead of being shutdown for another year.
Then him or the Chiefs are ****ing idiots who dropped the ball. This foot has bothered him for a while now, including in 2017 when he very likely overcompensated with the other foot and tore his Achilles. How did nobody think to go in and do a through evaluation of the foot? Like I said, someone dropped the ball. This should have been a known issue long before this season.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.