Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 12:10 PM   #4229
Veteran

The Society of Snow on Netflix.

This is the best movie I have seen regarding the 1972 Andes plane crash carrying 45 people from Uruguay to Chile. I was very impressed with how they filmed it and also the attention to detail and authenticity. After watching it, I think it's much better than anything that Hollywood could have produced. Definitely worth your time and a good break from CGI superhero / fantasy bullshit.

Even though this trailer is with subtitles, I watched it dubbed in English and it was great.

Last edited by Cheater5; 01-18-2024 at 12:25 PM..
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.