View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 03:38 PM   #45
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
You guys have a lot of false narratives of Andy. He's the same guy that tried to switch Juan Castillo from tight end coach to DC. It didn't work, but it showed Andy can think outside the box. This whole Andy will only hire an established coach who he's buddies with is as stupid as when 2 days ago people insisted Andy would never fire Sutton because they're buddies or whatever the dumb narrative is.
If Steve Spagnuolo had never coached under Jim Johnson and Andy Reid, do you think he would be the leading candidate based on his recent resume of...sucking?

If Spagnuolo is the hire, it is EXCLUSIVELY because of his past relationship with Andy. It damn sure isn't merit. Dude was in such high demand that he was unemployed in 2018.

I wasn't originally of the "Andy needs a crony hire" school because again - I respect the hell out of the guy and feel like he learned a lot from watching the Eagles fall around his ears. But man, if he hires Steve !@#$ing Spagnuolo I don't think there's any other conclusion to reach.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.