View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 11:12 AM   #2544
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
1. If you live within 20-30 miles it should be easy to attend for 20 minutes as respect to a great guy.

2. If someone printed out all the responses and kind words from the day we found that Lonewolf Ed passed and presented it to someone in his family, that would make a HUGE impact.

3. I would assume that his family and friends would be grateful and deeply humbled that people who never met Ed felt moved enough to attend.

That's my .02 worth and I would easily attend if I was within 30 minutes.

Maybe a group of CP'ers who are interested in going can all meet up and show up wearing RED ties as a tribute to Ed.
You'd have to be careful about printing the whole thread. Definitely some posts that shouldn't be in that stack.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.