View Single Post
Old 12-23-2021, 07:27 PM   #5241
MVP

Got the gas tank out of the land cruiser yesterday. The hard lines are plugged up bad. I plan on spending some time doing a deep clean tomorrow on it and a quadracer lt250r I’m fixing up. But got the old girl to fire off and run off a two gallon gas can. We had to jump the coil and have a few gremlins to chase down. And I just saw it was asked if we were leaving it with the I6. That’s the plan. It’s honestly just gonna be a put around town rig. We’ve got some 8ply dot approved tires we pulled off my dads razr because they were too stiff, that were going to throw on some original looking wheels.

Here’s a vid of it running.

https://youtube.com/shorts/vRPHJMUm9yg?feature=share
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.