Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 12:16 AM   #163
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Watched the first 2.5 episodes, thought it was boring and predictable.

Checked Wikipedia and yep, as expected.

The performances were excellent but once again, the story was blah.

Happy for those who enjoyed it.
This is one of those "Journey, not destination" shows for me. I loved watching the performances far more than I cared about the story.

Hopper, Eleven, Dustin, Lucas . . . all so good.
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.