View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 04:12 PM   #15
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Wanted something big and different and was deciding between it and Tokyo. I think I would want to spend some more time learning about Japanese culture before I drop myself into that city.

But yea Istanbul looks like a great mix of old world charm and a modern city. The food looks incredible and there is history everywhere. It’s also interesting how it spans two continents.

Need to figure out the ins and outs of their public transport because the traffic seems to be a mess.
I coincidentally just booked tickets to Japan today...for a year from now. (I play the award travel game and found a business class redemption that I liked.) After your trip, let's exchange notes.

Posting this from a sleeper train somewhere between Budapest and Prague, so... goodnight. Had a great time in the former, though, so it's on my recommendations list for a short trip at least!
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote