View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 04:26 PM   #637
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Here's my current roster before any late free agency moves. Rookies are in neon green.

QB
Russell Wilson
Brett Hundley
Nathan Peterman (Bills)
Geno Smith
Nick Foles
Joel Stave

Pretty good here. Strong starter and a couple of developmental backups. Will Geno stay on the roster? Grade: A.

HB
Alvin Kamara (Saints)
Samaje Perine (Redskins)

Jamaal Charles
Denard Robinson
C.J. Spiller
Will Ratelle

Massive rookie infusion here as we change the guard and try to build up an anemic rushing game. Grade: D, but hopefully rising.

WR
Jeremy Maclin
Donte Moncrief
Kendall Wright
Albert Wilson
Malachi Dupre (Packers)
Rod Streater
Seantavius Jones

Ravaged by injuries last year. I'm hoping they stay health this year. Plenty of depth. Grade: C+.

TE
Travis Kelce
Ben Koyack
Anthony Fasano

Strong and deep here. Grade: A.

OT
Mitchell Schwartz
Morgan Moses
Menelik Watson
TJ Clemmings
Cyrus Kouandjio
Corey Robinson
Josh James

No true left tackle, despite significant investment. But I've got two serviceable starters and I'll likely end up cutting a developmental player before the investment plays out. Way too much mediocrity here for the work I've put in. Grade: C-.

G
Alex Boone
Dorian Johnson (Cardinals)
Christian Westerman
Jah Reid - 1 start
Mike Person

Westerman went on IR early last year. Hopefully he or my rookie ends up starting. Grade: D.

C
Cody Whitehair
Evan Boehm

Strong here. No problems. Grade: A.

K
Cairo Santos

Best in NFL. Grade: B+

P
Dustin Colquitt

LS*
James Winchester

FS
Reshad Jones
Desmond King (Chargers)
Jordan Poyer
Derron Smith

If Desmond King does well, I can move my all-star Reshad to SS. I was injury-riddled at the safety spots last year. Grade: A.

SS
Miles Killebrew
Tyvon Branch

Don't know if one of these guys can take a starting spot this year. I've had trouble fielding two good safeties. Grade: D.

CB
Marcus Peters
Terrance Mitchell
Steve Nelson
Kendall Fuller
Harlan Miller
Kalan Reed
Julian Wilson

Very young group and ascending. I'm hoping the trend continues. Grade: B.

OLB
Tamba Hali
Nate Orchard
AJ Klein
Victor Ochi
Earl Okine

This is my disaster area, but I couldn't invest in it this year. I'm hoping Orchard comes back from injury and that I can squeeze one more year out of Tamba. Major question mark area. Grade: D- and that may be generous.

ILB
Derrick Johnson
Zach Brown
Scooby Wright
Justin March
Rey Maualuga

I'm fine here if DJ comes back. Zach Brown was a pleasant surprise for me last year. He's been barely making my roster every year since I drafted him and then did great last year. Grade: B, but it's an A if DJ comes back strong.

DE
Star Lotulelei
Taco Charlton (Cowboys)
Jarvis Jenkins
Ifeadi Odenigbo (Vikings)
Ejuan Price (Rams)

Nick Williams

Major investment area this year. I wouldn't mind switching to a 4-3 and my new ends can help, but I'm still probably a 3-4 this year. Star is playing out of position for me, but I'm okay at NT. Grade: D+, but hopefully rising.

NT
Brandon Williams
Andrew Billings
Bennie Logan
Caleb Brantley (Browns)
Daniel McCullers
Michael Bennett (the other one, not the good one)
Cory Johnson

Great shape here with Brandon Williams, and hopefully I can get production out of my rookies and free agents. Billings was in IR all season, so I'll get him back. I suddenly have lots of bodies here. Grade: A.

Last edited by Rain Man; 04-30-2017 at 05:14 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.