View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 11:12 PM   #2998
I'll be back.

Oh, this.

I really liked this.

I don't think I've ever seen someone who runs a 4.7, at best, be such a good scrambler for extra yards. Mahomes has drunken master scrambling down to an art form.

Two weeks in a row he's gotten away with runs he had no business making.

I suspect someday someone is going to absolutely clean his clock and cure him of stuff like this...but not anytime soon.

He looks like a basketball player when he cuts. I would love to watch this dude pull a Jordan and go be PG in the offseason in 5 years. He would at least be as good as Jason Kidd.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote