View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 07:55 PM   #17
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S View Post
I remember one CP post from that time:

"There goes my boner for the Royals"
-someone on CP after the Royals' devastating 0-2 start of 2014.

If only that boner lived to see the rest of that season, man.
For kicks, I found the Royals-Twins 2014 thread after Wade Davis' error cost us the game. Being swept by the Twins dropped us to 4-7, and Chiefsplanet was a bit salty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Did anyone really think we would win a game in this series? I mean look at our team-lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Wade Davis was the centerpiece of the James Shields trade. GMDM uggh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post

**** you, Wade. And mother**** you, DM, for simply being DM. Just because.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
First of all, I know I'm overreacting, and you all can get the **** over it. I don't get how one ****ing team can be so bad for so long. I mean a 28 year playoff drought going on 29 years... It's amazing this team still has fans. ****, I have been a lifelong fan and the last time they were in the playoffs, I was an infant. **** this team. MLB should intervene for the good of the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Like I said earlier....the race is on to see which ends first:

The month of April
The 2014 Royals season
Even the experts said our 2014 bullpen was in major trouble:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnorth View Post
Here's the book on the Royals: if you aren't up early then just hang on and keep the game in reach till the 7th and 8th, and be ready to take on that soft, juicy bullpen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
@JeffPassan: The Royals' bullpen throws about as well from 10 feet as it does from 60 feet, 6 inches.

Then check out what this dumbass said three months later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants
I'm all for going all in behind Marty. Let's do what we can to put a fire under Glass.
This overall thread makes for some pretty cathartic reading. Our post-World Series meltdowns look like Fisher Price compared to this one. It's a long season, this year could still go in so many ways.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282971

Last edited by Chiefspants; 04-07-2017 at 12:05 AM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.