View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 09:01 AM   #26
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty
I'm sorry but as a lifelong gun owner, I have to disagree. Accidental discharges are %100 preventable. That said, it is worth noting that fraz did have the gun pointed down. It's all about following proper procedures, and making sure the equipment works. Cheefs, quit bein' a dick.
That's a fair assessment, and I agree. As I said, it was a learning experience, and those are almost always mistakes. At least the damage is easily fixable with a little putty and some paint.

In hindsight, I should have grabbed the Glock instead (no hammer to deal with, and this wouldn't have happened). Just happened to grab the .38. I think in the future I'll move the .38 to the back of the drawer and keep the Glock in front.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.