View Single Post
Old 04-03-2003, 03:41 PM   #90
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by EBOLA
I'm patiently waiting for your retort, ms. information...

I know you're slow and all, but some of us (me, namely) have a life to reconstruct... aka, calling potential employers, calling to reinroll in college for next semester, and calling to get help... yes, some of us are trying to IMPROVE our lives, instead of merely sitting back, hoping for a guy to buy us a rock and provide for us...

-EBOLA-...she devil in the house, let me hear ya
Jesus was a carpenter so I suppose he was a moron for not goin' to college. It's time to get off of your stool. You're not better than she, and she is not better than you. No one is better than anybody.

BTW, how can you go to college in the summer! I took one class last summer, and couldn't stand it. No more taking classes in the summer for me, I'm stickin' to fall and spring semesters.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.