View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 09:27 PM   #784
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I cannot find any around here. Not even at the natural market or Fresh Market. No one carries them. Not the stone ground anyway. I got some two years ago at a Christmas show in Panama City. So I guess I'll have to re-order more online. What a drag to do that an pay shipping.

Bummer. Maybe because I'm in the Deep South, I can find them in the grocery. But there's a small granary that provides them for one of the upscale restaurants, and I get mine (and fresh eggs) from them.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.